Our Credit system couldn't be much simpler, 1 credit = $1 dollar!
You can purchase credits through PayPal at the options of 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 or 100 credits at a time. We are working on a subscription option for those that prefer subscriptions. If you have questions, please use the contact form
Now for the real reason for this "credits" page!
We would like to thank the following people, websites and resources that helped us create this website:
First, I would like to thank my husband and two boys for their patience, time and sometimes money! They have to put up with mom taking the camera nearly everywhere we go, and of course they are great "models" that help me get a couple nice shots now and then. Thanks to my husband for helping with legal fees and other associated costs to get this website heading in the right direction.
Thanks also to "Ricky Rick"
- a programmer friend that has been helping us figure out how to build this site for a year now. Donald Scherer
- Thanks for our local legal help! We feel confident that our site will be completely legal for ourselves and others.Michael Wysmierski
- for offering his nice model shots for sale with WebMasterStock.com. He has a whole lot more, and they will be added soon.
Jeremy Gatica, Erin (aka netkickstart), Elmer Hurlstone, Denny Smith, Kevin Riley, David Schwartz, Kathleen D, Judy K. and the rest of the "Graphics Chat" who are always there for help and support. Some days I just need to go "youtubing" or get all "political" - and they do their best to put up with me. ;-) Book References:
"Digital Stock Photography, How to Shoot and Sell" by Michael Heron.
"The Professional Photographer's Legal Handbook" by Nancy E. Wolff.
"How to Make Money from Your Digital Images" by Douglas Freer.
"Taking Stock, Make Money in Microstock Creating Photos That Sell" by Rob Sylvan. Public Domain Sources:
- for some shots that we've added here to our website. Thanks to all the photographers that lend their work to the public domain on that website.public-domain-image.com
- Thanks to these guys for some of their images as well. Website References:
Yuri Arcurs from Arcurs.com for his model release form templates
that we gave to our lawyer for customization.
Photoshelter.com for some of their great free reports
including "What Buyers Want From Photographers".
We'll add more of our credits, thanks and references soon.